0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have following sales order type & sales contract type,

ZCQP-local sales contract

ZOP-local sales order

ZCQF-Export sales contract

ZOF-Export sales order

ZWSD-Waste

PR00 is standard in all pricing procedure for all above,but my reqirement is :-PR00 can not process manually only in ZCQP & ZOP.

I made settings in PROO condition type i.e. MANUAL ENTRIES=D(Not possible to process manually) But it applies in all sales order & contracts.And I want this functionality only in ZCQP & ZOP.

Please advise is there any standard setting or any user exit.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Ram & Ravi,

The solution you give are standard and are applicable but my client don't want to change condition type PR00.

Without chanfing condition tye ant other solution please.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case, you need to do as already suggested by using a pricing routine.

The steps would be as follows:

T.Code VOFM is where the routines process starts at. After going to VOFM, in the menu bar click on Formulas -> Condition Value.

Create a new entry starting from 600. Here the ABAPer needs to write a code that the condition record should be picked for all document types except ZCQP and ZOP. For these 2 condition types, the condition type should behave as manual condition.

A logic in a similar way has to be coded and activated by the ABAPer. This will resolve the issue.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply,but can any one explain steps required for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Instead of going for an user exit it is better to copy PR00 as ZPR01 and ZPR02 like that and insert these condition types in to your pricing procedure,there in condition type you can control with D - Not possible to process manually.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your requirement dont use 1 condition PR00 for all procedures.

Take 3 condition types 1 for local another one for export and another one for wastage.

you copy these 3 condition types from PR00 and change the codification as you want.

i think you defined 3 pricing procedures. 1 for local 2nd for export and 3rd for wastage.you place those condition types in corresponding pricing procedures.

if you do this you can make any changes in condition types,those will reflect in corresponding pricing procedures only.

Ex: if you make any chage in price condition of local that will not reflect in export likewise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible with standard SAP,please write one requirement and assign to PR00 to allow manual corrections for two sales documents.