cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rertun PO > Return Delivery > Retun Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have current set up to creates return PO > Return delivery to vendor (RLL), but user want to create Retrun delivery Invoice,

I set up copy controls from RLL delivery type to RD(new billing documet type (copy of RE). and field pricing source (PRSQU) 'A' (copy from PO)

Here my question is We have 20-30 PO condition types in PO pricing procedure,

do i need to create all same condition types in SD ad assign same in newPricing procedure to get same condition valves??

Please advise.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

Its based on how we are showing it in accounts. If you want those 20-30 condition types as seperate line items and may be to different G/Ls, you need to create the same.

Or else, please create a single condition type and assign a Altcalc type where you can set a routine with necessary code to pull the values from P.O pricing conditions, accumulate and post it as a single entry.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please try by assigning your PO pricing procedure (with MM condition types) to your billing type (DoPP in VOFA + ....PP assignment in OVKK)

and in copy control, pricing type = D (copy pricing unchanged)

and test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi type writer,

Could you please explain a bit clearly? For purchase order type there will not be any DoPP, to determine PO pricing procedure in SD billing, which all seeting need to do?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pardon me for not explaining clearly enough!

The issue - in my opinion - is that you have a pricing procedure (in MM) which you have in your Purchase order. How can this pricing procedure be used in your SD billing document? Thereby, you shall not have to create condition types again in SD.

My suggestion was to assign this pricing procedure to the billng type. In VOFA, for the billing type, you can have a Document pricing procedure e.g. Z. Then in OVKK you can assign Z, CuPP, Sales area to this pricing procedure.

In copy control Delivery --> Billing, you can set Pricing type = D

And test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, system will not accept to assign MM pricing procedure in SD OVKK, this need to be there in table T683.

If we create same pricing procedure in SD, they need to have same conditions in SD.

Any more help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Help required

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

As source is PO prices,hence we need create same in SD point of view