cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have one requirement

our client sells A product rs 100 from jan 11 to dec 11.

some times to availblity inbetween he may sell 150 subject to another purchase order he recieves

normally price remains 100 ..but special purchase order we may sell it for 150 rs .

help me with this requirment .

regards

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello S. Arunvinay,

I am considering the following assumptions for your client as per their requirement.

1) Client want both the prices i.e .Rs.100 and rs.150 should come automatically.(No manual entry).

2) Client dont variate the price based upon specific customers and materials as well.

SO According to me following could be the probable solutions.

Solutions:

Create two different sales document type and respective pricing procedure.

I mean lets say for price 100 order type will be ZOR with respective pricing procedure(and condition type PR00).

and for Price 150 order type will be YOR with different pricing procedure(PR01).

Now maintain condition record for PR00 as RS.100

and for PR01 Rs. 150

Now whenever client want to price 150 he can select respective order type. Automatically pricing will differ.

I hope this might be helpful.

Warm Regards,

Rasik

Edited by: rasikmahajan on Sep 22, 2011 1:44 PM

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks guys ..

But client wants to be automized

Former Member
0 Kudos

if Rs.150 is sold specific to customers, you can have customers or customer grp as an access sequence for the price & have it maintained in VK11. to understand this you can refer to the pricing related forum postings.

if this is not controlled by customers, then have the selling price (say PR00) has a manual condition , by putting C under manual entries in V/06.

have this value keyed in manually by deleting 100 & replacing it with 150.

if you need to avoid the manual entries, you need to definitely have identify some segregation on such documents with others & use this segregation as a parameter for access. if this is done, it will be automatic & by standard methods.

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Other way to do it would be to change the settings in the condition type so that it brings the condition record value but also gives an option to change it in the sales order.

It can be done by setting Manula entry has priority and checking Amount/Percentage in the condition type.

Regards,

Deepak

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a VOFM subroutine for condtion value and set it in your pricing procedure. If it's necessary, enhance structures KOMK/KOMP with the purpose to have a field that says you that this SO have a PO with a higher price to avoid performance troubles (see SAP Note 531835 - Using field PSTYV in the condition access).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Sep 22, 2011 9:51 AM