Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynPro and Workflow Link

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to know how are WebDynPro applications linked with SAP Workflows.

Configurations settings involved, Main tables, Components, Batch jobs, Class and the method etc...

Basically, I want to understand, say I have Workflow and want it to be run thru a Web Dynpro Application what all things would be involved from Workflow and WebDynPro side.

I have seen tasks in Workflow which uses class CL_HRASR00_WF_COMPONENTS and has method WI_EXECUTION_VIA_R3_INBOX.

When I checked this method, there's no code written except an error exception where if user tries to open workitem thru SAP instead it would throw an error saying that it should be opend from portal.

Aditya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

When we talk about workflow for webdynpro application, workflow event should trigger from webdynpro application ( I mean from some button action ..)

In my webdynpro application our workflow consultant written only piece of code to trigger the workflow event. no more settings like assigning wrkflow id to Standarad transactions( regular workflow ).

call function 'SWE_EVENT_CREATE'

exporting

objtype = objtype

objkey = objkey

event = event

creator = creator

importing

event_id = evtid

tables

event_container = lt_cont

exceptions

objtype_not_found = 1

others = 2.

if sy-subrc = 0.

commit work and wait.

endif.

I have shared the information which I have,It may help u.

Thanks and Regards

Srinivas

former_member184495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

well I know about the FM you mentioned. Are there any configuration settings to link WF and WDPro.

Also how are field values from WF passed to WDP, how is the mapping done?

Aditya

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi aditya,

check this link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/IntegratingWebDynproABAPapplicationswithUWLforworkflowin+Portal

Regards

Srinivas