cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouping of Materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to to assign one new material number for a group of materials?

I need to group these materials (example: matl1, matl2, matl3) so that I can use it for promotional sale and it should have just one price. Each material has its own material number and can be sold separately.

Please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

It is possible to group few materials into one group,in material master basic data 1 tab you can find material group here you assign the group no,once you assign this no to few materials those materials are comes under that group.For giving the price for this material group you need to select material group apart from your other org elements from field cataloger while crating the condition table.In VK11 you will maintain the price for the material group so that the price will applies to all materials which comes under the material group.

You can create your own material group by the T.code OMSF.

Thanks

Ram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you Ramakrishna and Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for that.

How about this?

For every 10 kilograms, customer gets 1kg for free. How to do it in vk11?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anwar,

This is not possible through VK11 . For that you need to configure free good concept. If you are going to give the same material as free it will comes under inclusive free good or if if you are giving another material as free it is called exclusive free good.

EX: If the customer buy 10 sugar he will get 1 kg sugar as free this is inclusive

if the customer buy 10 sugar he will get 1 kg rice as free this is called exclusive

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to do this requirement in free goods concept by maintaining condition records in t-code vbn1,here you can maintain For every 10 kilograms, customer gets 1kg for free. to maintaine this records you have to configure free goods by condition technique in SPRO-SD-basic functions-free goods.