Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with REJECT ITEMS button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we are on SRM 7.1 ECS.

When we try rejecting items in SOURCING using the REJECT ITEMS button,the item is removed from sourcing but the shopping cart status is set to approved(header) and approved(at item) instead of CANNOT BE ORDERED.In backend,in BBP_PD,I see that sourcing idicator for the item is marked as "Y" which is correct.

In addition,the email notification which is sent out to the requester sayingthat BUYER COMPLETED ITEM FROM CART is not beig sent out from system when checked in SOST.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you reject the shopping cart in Sourcing, Shopping cart Header status will be approved, however line item status will be chaged to 'Cannot be ordered'. Please check Shopping cart's line item again.

Find you message in SOST t.code and select you msg and click on display(Lens icon). Check error msg in Status txt of pop up window, which will give you the reason for main not being sent.

Thanks,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ankur.

I know that the item status should be "CANNOT BE APPROVED" and header status should be APPROVED.But in our case,the item status is also being set to "APPROVED".

Also I don't see any entry for the email notification in SOST.

The COMPLETE functinality seems to be working in SRM 5 but we are having this issue with the REJECT ITEMS button in SRM 7.