cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJ20N "Data not Changed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We customized two fields in the project definition. When we tried to enter data and save, it gives me this message "Data not Changed"

Please help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I assume you created two new fields in one of the tabs in Project Definition. Now you are trying to populate that field with some values and save. If this is case, then please check when the new fields were created whetehr they have been linked (from ABAP) side to PROJ table so as to let it store the transaction data.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is actually linked to PROJ table. I'm not sure what is wrong. we are trying to debug.

Thanks for the answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same kind of problem, I have added my custom screen in one of the standard tab at project definition level. When i save the data, though it gets updated in standard table but still i got error message as "Data not changed". I have updated standard table in PAI event of screen as at BADI , PROJECTDEF_UPDATE i am not getting values for table DRAD.

Please suggest me what should i do?

Thanks.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dianne,

I realize this post was posted a long time ago....  but I am having the same problem.  I.e. I created new fields on the header customer tab in CJ20N.  the fields are updating fine when I save, but I get the annoying message "Data not Changed".  have you been able to correct this problem?

any info you could provide would be great.

thank you and happy new year 2016...!!!!

Yves

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you see those fields in table PROJ?. Check table for new fields.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

My requirement is not to update the fields in PROJ, Instead i have to update in DRAD. Which is working fine...Still at SAVE i am getting the same message "Data Not changed".

I have placed code to update the standard table in PAI event.

Please suggest me where i am wrong?

Thanks.