cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Hold orders needs to be seen in VL10G screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

The sales order that are on credit block are not seen on the VL10G screen, Our Transportation planning team wants to see these orders also so that they can plan the same for delivery.

Earlier the requirement was that the stock should be committed for the credit blcok orders and we achieved this by removing the reqt routine 101 from Availability. But this still does not help the order to appear on the delivery due list. Techincally it should because we are now commiting the stock also to this sales order.

I will appreciate any solution that you all can suggest. May be a user exit somewhere that has to be used?

Thanks All

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

You can use the transaction code VA14L to see all the orders blocked for delivery on credit hold reason.

on executing the above transaction with the delivery header block reason as credit block, you can see the list of all orders which are blocked for delivery on credit reasons. I don't think that you will be processing credit hold orders using VL10* transactions. I think you will not be able to process such orders. So above report may be sufficient.

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Oct 12, 2011 2:42 PM

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Oct 12, 2011 2:45 PM

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aniruddha ,

Instead of making the changes in VL10G screen, it will be better to find an exit VL10G and write a logic to check whether the sales order of the delivery (can be got from VBFA) is having a credit block.

Check what is the table for VKM1 and you can find whether the order is having credit block.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles