cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger 'Exchange rate' error message in VF01 refers to Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Currently if Billing is created referring to Delivery Order, program will check and trigger error message to check the Exchange Rate in Sales Order. I think the program (for the user exit) involve is RV60B901.

Now I want the system to trigger the same checking but the Billing is created referring to Sales Order.I've checked with the ABAPer, but it is said that the user exit to be used is different. Does anyone knows what user exit can be use for this?

Thanks in advanced.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in VTFA ,wheather PricingExchangeRateType feild has been maintained or not.Check wheather the exchange rate is getting copied or not.If it is getting copied then it means it is working fine.If it is not getting copied then maintain Price source in VTFA also.

Also check what is the item category you are using and item category details wheather properly it has been configured

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In T.code VTFA, select your line item and click on the magnifying glass.

Here there is a field called "PricingExchRate type". In this field give A and save. This will copy the exchange rate from Sales Order to your Billing document.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did try to change the settings via VTFA but still the error msg is not coming out.

Thanks.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try to put the check at copy control header routine from order to billing document (VTFA)

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran