Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

intracommunity aquisition (VAT)

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts,

we want to bill goods to our customer which is in EU (European Union). These bills must not contain VAT (value added tax). But in accounting document generated from billing, VAT must exist in this way (for example):

-4427000(G/L account) : 10 EUR

-4426000(G/L account) : -10 EUR

How can i do this customization?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, did you think if marking your VAT Cond type as statistical in the pricing procedure?

but what is the scenario?

Regards,

Raghu.

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

it's about REVERSE VAT CHARGE.

on the customer invoice , VAT must be 0. But in the accounting document , there must be 2 lines with VAT tax: one with plus and other with minus on those GL account.

how can i do this?

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

nobody?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dan, your scenario is little wierd.. if you want the VAT to be zero at the invoice..then either it should be marked as statisitcal..but you want some accounting entries reversing each other.. the only way I can think is a direct FI journal entry..which is NOT recommended..

Pls discuss with your FI consultant on this..

one more thing..am still not clear on the Reverse VAT scenario you mentioned.. is your company based in EU? and moving goods from one country to another but not selling? what is the exact scenario..if you share, maybe people can help based on that..

Regards,

Raghu.

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

yes,our company is in EU region.

no, the goods are selling to our customer which is in another country in EU.

and obviously, we have to invoice the goods. And in that invoice, the VAT must be 0 but on the other side, in accounting doc there must be VAT but a position with + and other with -. This is reverse vat charge in EU.

milascon_daniel
Participant
0 Kudos

the seller's invoice must not contain VAT. Only the receiver should charge reverse VAT