cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-level Insert Operations with rfc functions in SUP 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all.

I have an application with two MBOS: order and orderitem generated by function RFC. order has an association with orderintm one to many ( composite). Order has a a create function which receives one estructure and return the same estructure.

Orderitem also has a create funcion which receives one estructure and return the same estructure.

After this, I have drag&drop the order to generate the worflow and it has created all the conection. From order create screen I can navigate to orderitem list, there I can create items by addkeycollection. The problem is when I add an item, and I go back to the list, i see a new row but with all fields empty.

When I call the create for the order, the register is created but the orderitem are not created. When I put a breakpoint in the funciton to create an orderitem, i can see who the register arrives but it's empty.

Where is the problem?

I have implemented this example with the database and it works well.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vclement, sorry to bother you in this thread, but I'm trying to do exactly the same that you asked in this other thread of you that now is closed.

[;

In the field "ID" of the DCN_REQUEST you used "MyServer2". How do I know this value? In the documentation says that it must be the Mobile Workflow Message ID, but I don'k know where to get this..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marshal,

That field is only an identity for the message. You can not sent the two message with the same id so I have implemented it , using a unique key for example , syst-datum + syst-uzeit.

I haven´t check it yet, but I suppouse that if you want to send a delete message, it's necessary indicate the before ID so it will better to use a easier key and not "datum+uzeit"

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you!

My tests weren't working just because I was using the same ID all the time!