cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company Code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to pull/create company code from R/3 to SRM.

Regards,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

You dont need to pull company code, p.org and P.group data in SRM system from R3 system..

Suppose you created Org structure in SRM and want to assign company code 1000(which exists in R3-backend system) you can assign it in function tab along with the logical system name of backend system. System will refer those company code from backend system. Same will applicable for P.grp and P.org.

You can also maintain Company code data in attributes referring to your back end system(Logical system name).

Thanks,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Thank you guys...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have changed the description of my company code in the backend via OX02. But the change is not evident when I open my company code drop down box in SRM while creating a shopping cart.

Is there any method for updating??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please run the FM BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH by selecting the type as company code in SRM.

Select your company code and select refresh button. Then you can see the latest description while creating shopping cart.

I hope the above input is valuable to you and to provide points.

Rajesh K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ~ this is exactly the step I was missing. How do I reward points??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can dont have to pull or create company code from ERP to SRM.

All you need ERP system is maintained in define system landscape and for example when you assigneing the company code to organization struture in SRM, mention the ERP logical system first and then enter the company code .

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to Know what is company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u say me what is company code