Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration from SAP GRC 5.3 to SAP GRC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am planning to migrate from SAP GRC 5.3 to SAP GRC 10.0

we have only RAR and SPM , will migrate that,Could you please help me with the necessay steps required for CUP?

CUP will be implemented after migration on GRC10.

Thanks,

Prasant

Edited by: Prasant Ku Paichha on Sep 21, 2011 3:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanth,

You may refer SAP note "1243085-Available Documentation for GRC Access Control".

Best Regards,

Yukti Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did migration successfully. Thanks,

PKP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanth,

We are planning on the migration of GRC 5.3 to GRC10.0. We have RAR and SPM too. Can you let me know if the migration guide is sufficient. Also, Things to watch out for and any other steps. Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The guide is sufficient, perhaps there are more info in it.

for RAR or SPM.

Please ensure you create RFC with same name in new system.

GRC 10 most common issue you will face with connector integration.

when you migrate RAR : please ensure you create root org and child org.

Incase you get any problem leave a msg we will helkp you.

Regards

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanth... I have followed the migration guide. However, I cannot access the Risk analysis and the mitigation controls are not showing up in the 10.0 system. Is there a detailed document on what configurations we are supposed to do when we get the system? Talking about Connectors. Can you elobrate on this. I have seen when running the tool its creating a connector itself and the once our basis created are been replaced by the one whihc is automatically created.

Any help is higly appreciated.

Thanks,

Raghav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanth,

We are planing to migrate GRC from 5.3 to 10.0..Could you please share any documents related to this.

Upon checking we found Migration guide from service market place..even-though we have few more question.

Please share your documents to : babubio07@gmail.com

Regards

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant

Go to Service market place ,you already have Migration guide available which clearly mention all steps to migrate from GRC 5.3 to GRC 10 component wise .

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Asheesh,

Can migrate the same as i do have those guides.

My query is after migration , i need to implement CUP,Could you help me with some steps required , any standard project plan for CUP.

Thanks,

Prasant

simon_persin4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you do not currentlyhave CUP defined in version 5.3, then effectively, you have nothing to migrate. The CUP functionality will be available to you when you install the GRC 10 version but you will then need to perform the post installation configuration and setup.

The quick start guides are held on BPX here:

They should give you a bit of a head start. However, in terms of project planning, it is much more involved than that as CUP cannot be treated as a purely technology led project. It requires substantial business engagement and a careful blueprint phase to define your wider Access Managment processes with the right level of embedded controls.

Simon