cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Versions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I guess this is an easy one for you guys!

I just have a doubt, that is how can I create and compare project versions. But I want to see like I do in the project planning board, with graphics (bars) showing the duration of the task and the dates they were in each version. The same as I can do with comparing basic dates, forecast dates and actual dates in the project planning board, where I can see the duration and dates, showed in a graphic, but now with versions.

If I can't see that info in graphics, how can I at least see the dates of all taks in each version, so I can compare them (and how do I create the versions)?

Thank you!

Edited by: Marcoaf on Sep 21, 2011 2:35 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In any PS structure report (like CN41) change the DB profile (Ctrl + F3) and in the Origin tab select Version Data. You will get new fields available in the report under Origin of Data. Select both Current data as well as Version data (you will need to select the version for which data is to be compared with the current one).

You can view the comparison of data in grid format as well as bar charts using the graphic option.

Regards,

Ammar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to search the forum or read SAP help to know how you can create versions. After you create project versions use CN41 to compare the versions. Hit CtrlShiftF7 and choose bar chart. You should now be able to compare the versions on a bar chart i.e. planning board. However, i am not sure how it will be possible to differentiate these versions from each other when you compare them on the planning board.

Revert in case of any other queries.

Regards,

Gokul