cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete transaction data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Due to some reasons my client wants us to create fresh copy client. They want us to delete all the transaction data, without affecting master data. What is the process to reset or delete all sales related data. Kindly do the needful.

FI consultants will use OBR1, but from SD consultant point of view what should be used.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I agree with Eudrado..SAP doesn't recommend deleting documents..instead you should archive them..

Regards,

Raghu.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have a huge quantity of documents I suggest you the use of archiving tools (SD_VBRK, SD_VBAK, SD_VTTK, SD_VFKK, RV_LIKP and so on).

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Due to some corruption from the clients internal people, huge amount of cash was missing. In SAP audit, SAP people suggested to make a fresh client copy, and make all transactions as ZERO. So that from now onwards all the data will be as per SAP entry and no more cash differences.

Currently client is on 700 Production client, so as per SAP audit people we want to create 710 as new production server and copy from older server without changing the master data. Since the client is already running TALLY parellely, they will trace all business transactions of earlier date.

Also please tell me the procedure how to do. it would be gratefull to me if u can tell me the steps how to start doing the procedure.

Thanks in advance.