cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wbs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,i am running cj20n, i have lvel-1 wbs,to this i have created 3 level -2 wbse. The chck box belongs to account assignment element of 3 level -2 wbse is greyed out,because some cost is posted which is showing in cji3. But account assignment element of evel -1 wbse is also greyed out,eventhough no cost is posted.But in cji3 (for level-1 wbs) it is showing cost of all level -2wbse,except level-1. there is no settlement rule maintain from level-2 wbs to level-1 wbs.

For turning gryed there must be posting done. How&where we can see the postings to that wbs.Could you please explain me detail.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Incurring cost at level 2 WBS will not gray out the accounting indicator in level 1 WBS, thogh it does for level 2. So in your case there has to be a posting happened against level 1 WBS. You can see this information either by the table method (RPSCO, COSP / COSS) as sugegsted by others or in CJI3 give your level 1 WBS and change the DB profile to "uncheck" include hierarchy option and execute it.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The best way to see if any costs are posted on the said WBS would be to get the object number for that WBS (level 1) from the PRPS table and pass it to the RPSCO table. If there are any costs posted to this level 1 WBS you can see it there. Secondly, what i observed in my system is different from what you say. I confirmed an activity that is assigned to the 2nd level WBS and posted some actual costs. When i run CJI3 by entering the project it shows the actual costs posted to the 2nd level WBS. Now, instead of entering the project if i enter the 1st level WBS and execute CJI3 it still shows me the actual costs. This, as per my knowledge is fine. However, the account assignment element checkbox for either the 2nd level WBS or the 1st level WBS does not get greyed out.

I guess the method adopted to post costs on the WBS in your case might be different than what i did. There is something else that is causing this to happen.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

To see the posting on level 1 wbse, try using a filter for that 1st level wbse in report CJI3 for the column 'Object'. CJI3 is the best report to display the cost line item wise, you only need to focus on the object to which cost was posted.

I believe you are trying to execute CJI3 by providing 1 level wbse in the WBS field. This will select all subordinate wbse as well.

Regards,

Ammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CJI3 report, make sure you are giving correct date range. You can also cross check in other reports like S_ALR_87013542 or in RPSCO table.

Regards

Shrikant