cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes in enhancement to the component configuration not reflected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Z enhancement to a standard OIF component configuration. In the enhancement I have added a button.

When I run the application I am not able to see the button I added. When I select More Field Help on the context menu of the WD application, I see the Z enhancement name in the Configuration ID. This means that the enhancement configuration is getting called but the button is not displayed. The button's visibility and final properties are set to true.

Can anyone help? To my knowledge I do not have to do any other configuration after creating an enhancement. Let me know if I have missed something.

Thanks,

Reena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had faced this kind of issue earlier . That time , I installed a Sap-Note in system .Contact Sap market place and ask for the Note Number.

And one more thing which you can try is that delete all the history of your IE .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information Dinesh. Can you please provide the note no?

Regards,

Reena

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved. I noticed that there are 2 variants set for the componont configuration (OIF conf). And the variants are set dynamically at runtime. I was making enhancements to a wrong variant earlier. That was the reason why the changes were not reflected.

Edited by: reenaSDN on Sep 26, 2011 8:09 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think some where in the sources buttons visibility are controlled and changed.Debug and see