Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import from SAP Syatem screen not showing any IDOC's and RFC's

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to import the idoc from erp system in Integration repository but it is not displying any idocs or rfc's, when i expand IDOC tree structure nothing displaying,what could be the problem and what are the things i must check, can anyone faced this problem before, if yes please suggest me the solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check whether source system (ECC) is up.

Also check the connection parameters maintained in Software component version are correct.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ECC is up and running and i checked the connection parameters all are correct, any clues???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open your SWCV and check the option Allow import of IDoc and RFC is allowed is enabled. Only if that option is enabled in the SWCV you will be able to import.

If its fine then, Restart the J2ee engine.

Luck

Raj

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i am using PI 7.1 so no radio button for allow import of IDOC, all connection parameters are correct and i restarted the whole PI system but the problem still exist, please let me know any thoughts

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

let go from the bigining.

to import an IDoc or RFC into the ESR you need to configure your SWCV. so double click on your SWCV and set the server ID and Client number. once you did it save your changes.

go to Imported object> IDOC>Rigth click-->Import

in the popup fill in the host name and the isntance number, also a User and password is required to connect to the sap intance where the IDoc resides. Make sure that the user has the role that allow it to connect to the SAP via external app. i dont remember exactly the rol name but is something like XX_BC_RFCXXXXX

Once you press the "Continue" or "Accept" button, if no error, the IDoc list should be displayed.

Select the IDoc required and Confirm.

The IDoc should appears under Imported Object-->IDoc

Rgds.

RP

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After i enter the user name and password the screen is displaying but when i expand the idoc tree the result set is displaying empty even with rfc also, it was working last week it is not working now, any clues???

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you see the the loading symbol, after you expand the idoc tree?

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you check:

-import the IDoc from other computer

-Import the IDoc with other user

Rgds

RP