SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Slice deletion in Fact group of installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

After deleting a time slice in an installation by changing the Rate category, how to delete the time slice in Rate determination (EG70).

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change in time slice in Rate Determination and EG70 i.e. rate data for that installation are not same.

I believe you need change the rate data i.e. EG70. In order to do that try to identify which characteristic of the device/register has changed. If you revert back the changes for the current/new time slice the time slice will not be there.

Regards,

S

P.S : Fact Group is present in Rate level. So if my suggestion does not help you let me know. Also please try to be more specific this time.

Edited by: born2bdahero on Sep 21, 2011 3:18 PM

Edited by: born2bdahero on Sep 21, 2011 3:19 PM

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanx for your response, yes you were right i need to change rate data through EG70.

There was some changes in rate category of an installation due to which same time slice created in rate data too. Now i have reverted the changes of Rate category in installation and rate data change is also to be reverted to the old status.

I also tried to revert the device/register change as said by you, but there exist only one time slice in device / register (EG42).

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a bit confused now. If you do not have more than one time slice then what time slice you want delete as one device with a valid time slice is required to bill that customer if that is not an unmetered one.

Generally if the characteristic of the device/register has changed or you have a replaced/remove-install a new device then only you can have a different time slice.

So, I request you to provide more details in order to analyze further.

Regards

S

P.S Also please explain what do you mean by old status.

Edited by: born2bdahero on Sep 21, 2011 5:54 PM

Edited by: born2bdahero on Sep 21, 2011 5:54 PM