cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDMGX Hierarchies Filter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am executing standard MDMGX for reconsilation accounts (Hierarchy table based on company code) which is using MDM_ERP_MULTI_HIERARCHIES_EXTR as Function Module XML.

I want to get compnay starts with ' 7%' for reconsilation accounts. I have tried adding the following 2 statements in SQL Constraint column

CompanyCode LIKE '7%'

BUKRS like '7%'

But,XML file getting all company codes. Filter is not working as expected.

How to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

You need to dig out the table name and field name which is being used in function module XML MDM_ERP_MULTI_HIERARCHIES_EXTR and then try using in WHERE CLAUSE. Since you are not using directly table here (as you are using function module), so you need to check whether it actually work for you or not after finding table and field name and write it down as syntax in Where Clause as shown on page [8/15|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0740b31-a934-2b10-2e95-af2252991baa?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true].

Otherwise you can achieve it using MDM workflow where you can create records in MDM Data Manager based on validation to filter out values starting with 7.

Kindly revert with result.

Regards,

Mandeep Saini

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

MDMGX function modules do not support the filter logic you're trying to use. The WHERE CLAUSE column is only processed for entries not using a function module in MDMGX.

I suggest to check MDM Import Manager resp. Data Manager for filtering. Maybe you can filter out the undesired values already in IM during mapping - or you create a workflow in DM that is triggered by the import and handles the filtering.

Best regards

Michael

former_member207367
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramu,

There is a syntax for using the SQL constraints in MDMGX

Check the link http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPMDM/MDMGenericExtractor

Please try this T001~BUKRS LIKE '7%'

regards

Sowseel