cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wan run third party with PR-->PO-->GRN-IV->PAY and Consumptio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an business requirement where I need to create a third party sale scenario where as the material which I am selling is procure from vendor .

Scenario is

Step 1 Sales order with third party scenario where PR is auto generate with sale order

Step2 PR released and can create PO

Step 3 GRN has to do as need to book in Prepaid account so I can make IV and Payment

Step 4 Want to book consumption at the time when actually goods are receipt which can knock off with GRN .

Problem when I I am selecting "P" as a Acct Assgt Catagory in Schedule Line Categories , it is not allowing me to do so the error at the time of MB1A it is For material OOAUGKRANTI, no material master data exists in plant RV01, storage location RV01.

Infact Material is not with RV01 we are precuring from vendor and delivering to customer .

Please suggest the config steps as I am SD consultant and required this on urgent basis and not have any MM support for the same

Regards Pooja Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use individual purchase concept

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

For third party sales, account assignment cat for PO/PR should be

L

Third Party / No GR

or you can also use

X

All aux.acct.assgts

You want to use

P which is for Project.

As per best practised your business process follow, doesn't qualify for 3rd Party Sales.

Read about [3rd Party sales| |on search, you can find a lot related info on web.]

If it is a project related procurement.

Ask your PS user to PROMAN in PS for the procurement.

Regards

JP