cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC V10 - one approval step for manager and role owner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

I have one, perhaps easy, question. Where is it possible to maintain the solution of one approval step for manager and roleowner, if both are unique.

E.g.:

simple approval workflow: manager stage afterwards roleowner stage afterwards auto-provisioning

So if the request is routed to the manager and the manager is also the roleowner of the requested authorization role (same UserID). The user has to approve one and the same request twice.

Is it possible in V.10 to change the config that the user has only to approve the request once? And then to decide on which relevant stage settings are valid for this process.

Thanks,

Alexa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

shahid_ahmed3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Alexa,

Please visit for the solution.

Regards.

Shahid.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexa,

You have to use the MSMP for this. You may refer the RKT to understand the process better. Refer the for detailed information.

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know the guide very well and I hav done the hole configuration and implemented the GRC AC V.10 on a few systems since the rampup starts. As well the guide is not in detailed and so I cannot find this answer on my own.

So do you have any ideas and solutions?

Thanks,

Alexa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexa,

We have had a similar questions raised in a project. In an ideal world, a single "Sign-off approval" would be a great functionality where the same user has to approve the same consecutive stages, but the reason for different stages would entail that the responsibilities entailed per stage differ, e.g. Line Manager would just check the over request, and the role owner etc may be reviewing the elegibility of a specifc role etc.

If it is likely to be the same person reviewing the 2 consecutive stages, maybe a single stage workflow would be sufficient to cover this scenario.

I think the logic you are trying to configure in the workflow is possible but will require alot of work with knowing how to create a clever custom workflow with BRF+ or the actual WF stuff in SAP itself.