cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions regarding HR Org Structure replication from ECC to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We have SRM7.0 ( SP08) with ECC6 ( Ehp4) having Classic Scenario .

I managed to replicate entire HR Org Structure from ECC system to SRM system. I replicated O (Organization), S( Postion) and P ( Person), which successfully created O, S and CP in SRM with BP for O and US...Refered Note 934372, 312090, 550055 and help link on SDN./wiki.....etc

Now I have below questions in mind.

1. In SRM we requiers Org unit for Company Code, Purchase Organization and Purchase Group...which we set in FUNCTION tab for the requiered Org Unit with Checkbox and value of it and Logical system.....but in HR Org strcuture we do not have such Org Unit....so how to manage/create such these Org Units ( i.e.Company Code, Purchase Organization and Purchase Group ) ?...

Do I need to create these Org unit manually in SRM in PPOSA_BBP ? If yes, can I create these Org Unit above or between these replicated HR Org Units or I need to created it separtly in paralllel to these HR replicated Org Units?

2. If above I do, then what will impact on the delta /change replication from HR integraion ?

3. In ECC HR org Structure there are hundres of employee, out of that I just wanted to send the Postion ( we have postion based security in HR) whom only SRM Role had assigned . How it can be acheived ?

Will appricaite detail reply/suggestions

Thanks

NAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only the base structure is replicated, POrg, PGrp you need to manually configure in the PPOM|A_BBP.

Regards

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

You dont need to define company code, p.org and P.group.

Suppose you have replicated one Org unit in SRM and want to assign company code 1000(which exists in R3-backend system) you can assign it in fucntion tab along with the logical system name of backend system. System will refer those company code from backend system. Same will applicable for P.grp and P.org.

To replicate specific data:

1. U can use filter in Distribution model(BD64)

2. filter out non-relevant data via user exit on outbound side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mishrankur . Very Useful Info ( 6 Points !)

I learnt that, before replicating users in SRM, SU01 user id should be availble in SRM ( created by CUA or manually by Security Team).

But, the User SRMUSER which was assigned to Person/Employee do NOT have US01 id created in SRMI, but still it replicated successfully in SRM Org Structure to ECC Org Structure. Offcoure, User is consistant and even I can not delete the assignment ..wgich giving me error User SRMUSER not availble...etc .....How it can happen ?

Can anyone please suggest is there any issue / wrong in it ?

Thanks

NAP

0 Kudos

Hi

The Purchase Org related org units need to be created manually. This will not come from HR org replication.

The root Org unit and subordinate org units will come from HR org ( Like the CEO/Departments of the Org). The attributes for the Root may be configured manually and the Attributes for the Positions/Depts can be loaded from HR. The position and the CP will come from the HR and this will automatically link the users ( the SU01 users need to be loaded before the org structure replication).

The delta won't affect the manually created Purchase org units.

regds

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Velu,

Thanks . Very helpful info.

We want to filter No of Users from ECC to SRM. i.e. Out of 5000 Users in HR Org structure, only 1200 will use SRM Shopping Cart.

I learnt that we can assign reletionship A/491 ( "Is Purchaser Of") at the Position (S) level in HR and set filter in BD64, by creating new Filter Group as below

Info Type -1001

Object Type-S

Type of related object-S

Subtype -A491

Person XYZ had NOT set relationship A/491, but still the Person ( CP in SRM with US ) replicted in SRM.

Can anyone please suggest is anything missing/wrong in my setting ? How I should filter some sp.users to replicate in SRM ?

Thanks

NAP

0 Kudos

You can replicate the entire HR org structure from SAP-HR to SRM and the user access can be controlled by proving the roles in SU01 only to the 1200 users. The other option is to create only 1200 SU01 users and when you replicate the entire org structure for 5000 users, only 1200 su01 users will have a business partner and they can only access the SRM system.

I am not sure what filters to use if you only want to replicate the 1200 users.

regards

velu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please help me on this Filter ?

I did not got the exact way of setting Filter in BD64. Confused over to

1. Subtype.....is it mean subtype and Reletionship ?

2. Type of related object...is this mean relation ship of perticular object type in HR Org Structure with respect to SRM Org Structure ..like P -> CP, S->S, O->O or link between HR Org Structure only by releatiinship .... O linked to S...etc?

Thanks

NAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks . 2 Points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Initially when I repliacted P of HR Org Struture it sucessfully craeted BP in SRM and was CP in Org Structure.

But suddenly , what happned don;t know, when I replicating Employees (P) in SRM , it is assigning to respective Postion (S), but BP is not creating in SRM and in the USERS_GEN for this User, its postion and ORg Unit to whom it assigned is giving below error

Determination of connections to object 'BP' of 'CP' '00000015' failed

Message no. BBP_UM_UI036

I checked all this as per Note 550055, 934372..etc....checked respetcive setting in table T77S0...I checked address alos....but no any clue......IDoC in SRM posting sucessfully....

Can anyone please suggest what should be the cause and solution of it ?

Thanks

NAP