Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LLC determination does not fail in P.chain even if cycles in t.lanes

AA3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getiting a strange behaviour for my process chain run for APO process type LLC determination , this process type is not failing even when I can see there are errors and cycles in the transportaion lanes.

The process chain is working as green and proceeding to next s

My issue is the process should fail to RED and notify before proceeding to the next step.

I checked the LLC determiantiona process type in RSPROCESSTYPES table and i can see the possible events to (2)

success or failure. (default)

Any ideas why this is happening

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With SCM 7.0 and above, if the low-level code determination process fails, the system provides detailed information about the reasons for failure, as well as information about the percentage of master data objects for which low-level codes have been calculated.

Based on this information, you can decide whether or not to use the incomplete results by implementing BAdI method /SAPAPO/SNP_LLC -> CHECK_RESULTS. This is only applicable for Process Chain execution. So it is worth seeing if this method is implemented.

Regards

Ian

AA3
Participant
0 Kudos

In my case, I can see that there are cycles in the transportation lanes from the process chain run log for the background run.

meaning i can see messages in RED in the log.

However, even with this error, the process chain does not fail the execution and proceeds further for SNP heuristics run.

This behavoiour is happening from past 4 months and we are not aware of this as we are not getting any error during the process chain run, in other words everything turns green in spite of the cycles in t.lanes.

AA3
Participant
0 Kudos

In my case, I can see that there are cycles in the transportation lanes from the process chain run log for the background run.

meaning i can see messages in RED in the log.

However, even with this error, the process chain does not fail the execution and proceeds further for SNP heuristics run.

This behavior is happening from past 4 months and we are not aware of this as we are not getting any error during the process chain run, in other words everything turns green in spite of the cycles in t.lanes.

Answers (0)