cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in scenario "FILE to HTTP(with SSL)" - HTTP client code 110 reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Our scenario is as follows:

We are trying to send XML file from our SAP-XI to external tool "COMMunix XC" (a multi-protocol EDI platform tool).

We have configured " FILE TO HTTP(with SSL)" scenario (trying to connect HTTPS/port)

1. We have created RFC destination of type G and refered the same RFC in Communication channel (Adapter type: HTTP)

2. We have send the SSL Server certificate to other party and ensure that they have imported at thier end.

3. We have included the certificates from other party in our SAP XI STRUST under SSL Client (Standard) node.

4. We have tried " CONNECTION TEST " in the RFC destination created in type G (in STEP 1) and it shows the GREEN TICK at bottom, no other message nor any error message

When we trigger the communication we recieve the error: HTTP client code 110 reason in SXMB_MONI.

Please let us know if we have missed out some step.

What does error message indicate,

Regards,

Rehan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

CLIENT_RECEIVE_FAILED Error when receiving by HTTP (error code: 110)

can often be related to the icm settings and the PROCTIMEOUT value being too small.

You could try to increase this in all systems as described in note #824554.

You could also check that the proxy settings the destination are correct, and if the network connections are ok.

Try to reproduce the issue and check in the ICM log for errors. Please let me know the errors in this log.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

I have changed the 'icm/conn_timeout' parameter from 5000 to 10000

I have also changed in integration engine configuration data in SXMB_ADMIN to include HTTP_TIMEOUT value equal to 10000.

I have also restarted the J2ee server but still I am getting the error: HTTP client code 110 reason

I tried to check the trace file from SMICM and with trace level 3 its really huge.

Please let me know ICM log for errors in SMICM

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rehan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

Sorry type error:

Please let me know how we can get the ICM log from SMICM. I have tried to get the trace file from SMICM and its really huge.

regards,

Rehan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehan,

I see that the PROCTIMEOUT was already at a very high value.

Does this occur for messages of a particularly large size? If yes, you could increase the parameter

icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB = 2097152

This would need to be done in the sender/receiver system as well as XI.

Otherwise you could try reproducing the issue and checking the dev_icm log in the work directory, or go to SMICM -> Goto -> Display trace file

check for errors like NIECONN_REFUSED or "no service for protocol HTTPS" which can often be related to this type of issue.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your help.

I have searched the terms 'NIECONN_REFUSED' or 'no service for protocol HTTPS' in dev_icm (SMISM>Goto> tracefile--> display all).

I do not find it in the trace file.

As per your advice to change the parameter - icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB = 2097152

(SMISM>Goto>parameters--> change)

I found that the parameter value is icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB = 102400; and its GREYED out, means i am unable to change it. I tried in RZ10 --> profile = SC3_DVEBMGS00_SCBXI002

Former Member
0 Kudos

RZ10 --> profile = SC3_DVEBMGS00_SCBXI002 > extended maintenance and I could not fine this parameter.

Please let me know where can I change the parameter icm/HTTP/max_request_size_KB.

Thanks

Regards,

Rehan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Note 664107 contains information on setting this parameter. You can also check in RZ11

What errors occur in the ICM trace after you reproduce the issue?

Regards

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

I have checked the ICM trace and there are no errors.

Moreover I have tried to do TELNET to the server and port number from our XI server and its successful. That means that there is no network related problems.

I am trying out the change in parameter.

When I do the test connection in SM59 for the RFC (using in HTTP adapter), it shows no error, green tick appears.

But When I trigger the interface it gives the same error 'HTTP client code 110 reason'

Regards,

Rehan