cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

output tax option is not opening when creating material,customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have installed sap ecc 6.0 in my laptop. In customer master -- sales area data -- billing documents --tax option is not showing and also in material master data - sales org 1 output tax option in not there .. is these installation problem? or do i need define this somewhere? can any one help me for this.....

Thanks in advance

S.Govind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To activate the Tax fields in customer master and material master T code id OVK1-give the output tax details.

Thanks

Siva.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You specify the valid tax types in transaction OVK1. More than one tax type can be defined for a country by defining the sequence.

The SAP System determines the taxes automatically within pricing.

In the standard SAP R/3 System, the elements of tax calculation are predefined (for example, tax condition type "MWST" for taxes on sales and purchases).

Assign the plant for Tax Determination in OX10, using the country key, the SAP System recognizes which tax type is valid for a plant and thus which taxes are relevant when creating an SD document.

Define the Customer Taxes in OVK3, you will maintain the tax code in Customer Master.

Define the Material Taxes in OVK4, which will then be maintain in Material Master.

For example :-

MWST GST 0 Tax Exempt

MWST GST 1 Liable for Taxes

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you so mush my problem has been solved now

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly close the question if it is answered.