cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide AddCompany button and Traversing through Workflow History.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

My requirement is to hide the Add Company Button at the place where we Add Users or Add Groups . I tried to look for methods in reference guide to do the same through scripting. I dint find any solution.

One more thing I am trying is to get Start Date and Expiration dates from Phase Information of required project (Available under Document tab in the project tool bar ) through scripting. For this I am using

wH = doc.getCollectionMetadata("WORKFLOW_HISTORY").get(doc);

and when ever I am using wH.size() , I am getting the correct count of the history in it , but i am not able to iterate through the collection which I got . When ever I am using iterator() method and applying hasNext() method on it , its returning true , but when ever I am using next() its returning me null . I tried using get() and get(doc) on wH , but its not working , The problem is I am not getting to know which type of data/Object it is returning. I have seen in RG that the collection type is Associative. Can any tell me how to traverse through the elements in it.?

Any help is welcomed.

Regards,

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Regarding the first requiremet of disabling "add compay" button you can do it from document security templates. Under

Setup>document setup>document security templates, choose the respective (or all) document security templates, navigate to new collaborators tab and uncheck "enable comapany collaborator"

Regarding the second question on accessing workflow history collection you should request IAPI access from SAP stating your requriement. The collectoin elementes returned by this method are not IAPI enabled & hence you wont be able to access this.

Just fyi,,Even if such access works in certain situations, accessing unexposed collection through generic accessor methods is strongly discouraged as this might break in a future release/ SP. Also anytime such generic access to unexposed colleciton may be restricted.

Thanks, Baski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhaski.

Regards,

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Were you able to solve the requirement of "Traversing through Workflow History." ?

I have a similar requirement of getting Start Date and Expiration dates from  Phase Information for a contract document. Could you tell me if this was solved at your end?

I can think of querying database (FCI_WORK_ITEM table or others may be) but not sure if this is the only way.

Help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Bindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bindu ,

Yes only way for me too was querying the database ,as confirmed by Baski , that object is not IAPI enabled .

Thanks

Uday

Answers (0)