cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know ITS 6.20 Patch Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am on SAP Enterprise Portal 6.0 SPS09.We have connected EP with R/3 Backend system for ESS using ITS.Iam facing a problem that in ESS screens F4 Help Key does not work .I wanted to know can this problem be due to ITS patch level ,how to check ITS patch level and how to upgrade it to higher patch level ? Can somebody suggest other solutions to the problem?My Email Id is reachme.saumya@gmail.com .

Regards,

Saumya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS: you can find the latest patch on the SAP Service Marketplace <http://service.sap.com/swdc>

Regards,

Sabine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saumya,

to find out the patch level of your ITS please view the browser source with the running ITS. In the source code you should find following commend:

"

<!--

This page was created by the

SAP Internet Transaction Server (ITS, Version 6200.10<b>22</b>.63326.3, Build 849603, Virtual Server [...]"

In this case 22 (I marked it bold) is the patchlevel of your ITS.

Best regards,

Sabine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sabine,

Ur reply is not clear,where to run wt and find wt,can u plz clarify,

Regards,

Saumya

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run any ITS application, and in the browser (internet explorer) go to view->source this will open up a notepad with the html behind the page.

in there check the following suggested by Sabine

<!--

SAP Internet Transaction Server (ITS, Version 6200.1022.63326.3, Build 849603, Virtual Server [...]"

In this case 22 (I marked it bold) is the patchlevel of your ITS.

Regards

Raja

PS: do not open too many threads on the same issue

Message was edited by: Durairaj Athavan Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

I got the following info in that notepad :

<!--

SAP Internet Transaction Server (ITS, Version 6200.1004.33246.0, Build 587598, Virtual Server IT1, Add. service info none, WGate-AGate Host r3portal, WGate-Instance IT1)

Wt does this mean? there is nothing written in bold here?How to know ur patch level?

Secondly where to download the latest patch level of ITS frm?plz tell the exact path and procedure to applt the latest ITS patch?

Regards,

Saumya

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your patch level is 04.

(ITS, Version 6200.10<b>04</b>.33246.0, Build 587598,

it was highlighted (bold) to show how to see the patch.

the path for downloading the patch

http://service.sap.com/swdc

download->support packages and patches->Entry by application group->sap front end components->SAP ITS->SAP ITS 6.20

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja,

I went to that path ,there selected Windows server on IA32 32bit and there selected and downloaded this below given package:

<b>EXE itsWindows_22-10001238.exe SAP ITS Installation Patch level 22</b>

Is this package correct?I need to upgrade frm patch 4 to latest patch 22.Wt is the procedure for applying this patch?

Regards,

Saumya

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes thats the right file. i dont know how to apply patches.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks raja u resolved my problem,assigned u points.