cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record Select in Results Set iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are implementing MDM 7.1 on EP and when a record is selected in the Results Set iview for Item and the user navigates to Create Item iview , that record is populated on the Create Item iview whereas it should be blank/clear only with Create and Close buttons. How can we clear the record from the Create iview even if the record is selected.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas. please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think this is the way it should be happening.

I think there are multiple Iviews on one page.

Try closing the first iview and retest this.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Thanks for the reply. The we have designed is , the iviews are kept in different pages , still the Create iview has the record selected in the Results Set iview. Even when I test in Content Admin. using the Preview option , the same thing happens.

Please reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thread -

externalRequestEvent=com.sap.pct.mdm.appl.masteriviews.events.externals.SetSelectedIdBySearchHandler&id=-1

Thanks,

Shambhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thanks for the reply. This does work if I create an Event of Type URL in the Results Set iview, but that will give a new Hyperlink to the users , and so after selecting a record , then they click on that link which will take them to the Create iview ,which will be blank.

But what I want is that there should be no link for the same. After selecting a record , the users should navigate to Create iview.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas on this ...