Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TEAM CART functionlaity dependancy on PCW in SRM 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.1 with ACW.

Can someone confirm if TEAM CART functionality works with ACW?

I have application controlled workflows in SRM 7.1 but even after doing the config for TEAM CART functionakity,I dont see the CHECEKBOX for saving the shopping cart as "TEAM CART" in Shopping cart screen.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TEAM CART is nothing do with ACW, it a feature in SRM 7.0 which SC can exchange between people before order for approval. Besically you have to add the substitute for a employee. technical details.. table is used to store the entry is /sapsrm/sc_tp and class is used update the team cart is /sapsrm/cl_pdo_sc_tp_helper.

try to add an entry in the table and see whether the check box is appear or not

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Saravanan!

Howveer now I'm havjg another issue in POWL,where tehre are two tabs one for SHOPPING CART another for TEAM CARTS...

I see the number of carts same in both tab,...Any idea why all carts(old and new) are being shown up as team carts when I have activated the functionality just now?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you manage to get team carts functionality working with ACW or did you have move to the new pcw in SRM7?

Like the look of the new functionality but didn't want the big job of redoing all our workflows.

Thanks

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Team Carts is only available to be used in Process control workflow. In application controlled WFL it is not allowed and will not work also.

Thanks,

Melina