Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug in Smartform sends 'No framework program was found for include..'

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I created a new smartform and activated it, but when i go to the Include with code and try to set a debug it sends the message 'No framework program was found for include /1BCDWB/LSF00000NNNF01'.

This occurs however i tried it, from SMARTOFRM with F8 to go to FM or going to SE38 with the include.

I review and the smartform and styles are activated and i review the FM generated comparing it with other smartform FM and these are equal.

I saw some threads about this, but these are closed without explain how they solve the problem.

Any help please.

Regards

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Copy the name of the FM ie /1BCDWB/LSF00000NNNF01 and goto SE37 then try setting the Break point

Shiva

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva

Even if i go to SE37 with FM , then go to Include and set breakpoint it sends the error message;

but if i first set the breakpoint in the main body of FM , then i can set the breakpoints in the include.

Best Regards

Frank

former_member182873
Participant
0 Kudos

Though its late Iam replying so that the problem is solved for myself ...If you are not able to put break-point in your smart form....in such case execute your smart form  driver program or T code first and then put break-point which will allow this time and for next execution your smart form will get in to debugging mode

Manju K

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I also got the same issue, which is basically coming if you exceed the number of breakpoint ...so just utility -->breakpoint -->display and select all breakpoints and delete it ...and then set the break point where you want .... it will work...