cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document Cancelled by mistake before cancelling the excise invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client's end user has cancelled Billing Document by mistake without cancelling the excise invoice. After that when he is trying to cancel the excise invoice the following error is coming.

No Item Information transferred into accounting Message No: RW002

This is the document flow status is as below:

Sales order : Being Processed

Outbound Delivery: Completed

Billing : Completed

Accounting Document : Not Cleared

Cancel Furnish Invoice: Completed

Accounting Document: Not Cleared

Please suggest what process need to be followed now to cancel the excise invoice in this scenario..

Regards

Pritam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pritam

As per the document flow given by you,Billing document is not cancelled.But if billing document is cancelled then excise invoice is also cancelled.So you can create billing document and wrf to that billing document excise invoice can be created.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath

Thanx for your prompt reply..

Please tell me where I check whether excise invoice is cancelled or not. Please tell me the entire process so that I can explain to the customer.. I am new to excise scenario..

Edited by: pritambiswal on Sep 20, 2011 7:49 PM

Edited by: pritambiswal on Sep 20, 2011 7:50 PM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pritam

First of all check the status of the excise invoice in j_1iexchdr (header table) and j_1iexcdt (Item table) .If the status has been shown as cancelled or data is not available then you can create the billing document and wrf to billing document create excise invoice

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No the data is not showing as cancelled and also the values are not 0 . We run the same wrong scenario in Quality and got the same error while cancelling the excise invoice in J1IH. We debugged the program and run it providing some random value. The excise invoice got cancelled bu dont know whether proper accounting entries are made or not.

Please tell me how to ensure that the excise invoice is cancelled properly..

Regards

Pritam

Answers (0)