Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC adapter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My scenario is proxy to RFC scenario.

Im trying to call the function module in SAP ECC system.

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZAP_MB_PO_IDOC_POST in remote system (RfcClientCC_RFC_RECEIVER_PECOS):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Type conflict when calling a function module.: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZAP_MB_PO_IDOC_POST in remote system (RfcClientCC_RFC_RECEIVER_PECOS):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Type conflict when calling a function module.

Can you please help me why this error is occuring when calling the function module in SAP system.

Any help appreciated.

thanks,

Jay.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try whether the connection is being established to the RFC destination in SM59 and also check any tRFC errors in SM58.

- Muru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply.

When I'm trying debug the RFC by placing the breakpoint,Im getting multiple debugger sessions opened in the SAP system.

Im sending the PO message to SAP using RFC three times, So I expect three bedugger sessions to be opened.

I do not why there are multiple debugger sessions opened.

I can see the log in the RFC communication channel.

1)RFC adapter received an asynchronous message. Attempting to send tRFC for ZAP_MB_PO_UOM_CONV with TID XIJdZuVHc{9elX00002Xi4T0

2)RFC adapter received an asynchronous message. Attempting to send tRFC for J2EE_GUEST with TID XIJdZuVHc{9elX00002Xi4T0

3)MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZAP_MB_PO_UOM_CONV in remote system (RfcClient[CC_RECV_CHANNEL]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED): com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling 4)ZAP_MB_PO_UOM_CONV in remote system (RfcClient[CC_RECV_CHANNEL])

Exception caught by adapter framework: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZAP_MB_PO_UOM_CONV in remote system (RfcClient[CC_RECV_CHANNEL]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED)

Delivery of the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZAP_MB_PO_UOM_CONV in remote system (RfcClient[CC_RECV_CHANNEL]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: connection closed without message (CM_NO_DATA_RECEIVED): com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling ZAP_MB_PO_UOM_CONV in remote system (RfcClient[CC_RECV_CHANNEL]).

The message status set to WAIT.

The message status set to TBDL.

Retrying to deliver message to the application. Retry: 1

Delivering to channel: CC_RECV_CHANNEL

For teh first time when the message is failed to call the RFC,then again the PI system is trying to send same message again and again until it is successful

I did not understand teh first two lines in the log.

Can you please clarify why multiple sessions in teh debugger are opened.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sap PI Receiver Channel try to send same message put in queue, if an error occurs (as in this case).

To Clean Queue, Stop&Restart receiver channel.

About RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION error: Check Structure TYPES (specially if you have modified the RFC structures after importing in XI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

" JCO.Exception while calling ZAP_MB_PO_UOM_CONV in remote system "

Seems to be the target system is not responding , kindly check the connection . It might be the reason for the channel error.

- Muru

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Type conflict when calling a function module

This is what you have to check. Check the datatypes you are passing to function module. Try to execute function module in SAP using same values you are passing from PI and cross check the data types defined in function module and in SAP PI.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the error says, there is a conflict on the data type of the values you are passing on the function module. Maybe you are passing a value to a function parameter and they don't share the same type definition. Kindly double check your data if there is null values, invalid date format, or invalid number format.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jenny