Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uneven sorting of line items in Trip simulation

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi T&E Gurus,

When we simulate a trip in transaction PR05, the list is sorted unevenly. Receipt number 21 is appearing first (under Individual Receipts section) whereas receipt number 001 is appearing somewhere in the middle. Is there any customization where we can configure sorting of line items in trip simulation? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

This would be the standard sorting criteria

01 Receipt date

02 Travel expense type

03 Travel expense category

04 Amoung of indiv. receipt

05 Currency

06 Sequence of Expense Types in Weekly Report

07 Deduction for gratuitous entertainment

08 Receipt country

09 Receipt number

But you check your entries in view V_T706FORM_BLKAT for the form variant and form block 04. Define that the entries should be sorted by receipt number. Then the sort command works exlicitely with the BELNR and the sorting will be the same no matter how many entries there are!

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Many thanks for your valued response ! !

As you said, i checked V_T706FORM_BLKAT, but there were no entries maintained. Do you mean to say that, we have to define sorting entries by receipt number?

Thanks,

Sudhakar

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Further to my above reply, i tried to define 'Form block attributes'. I was able to find only 2 options in front of Form Variant viz., F007 - Standard Travel Manager Form Variant and SP07 - 'Standard weekly report form variant'. And i defined sorting attributes under Form variant F007, but still i get same issue.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Edited by: sudhakar k on Oct 17, 2011 5:47 PM

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any ideas on the same?

Thanks,

Sudhakar

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would appreciate any ideas on the same issue.

Thanks,

Sudhakar