SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement field for POD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I try despairingly to create a new field for "Point of delivery" but I have not idea how to do !

For business partner it exists EEW and it's so easy but for technical object there are nothing.

Have you got explanations, documentations, useful links or other to resolve my problem ?

Thank you by advance for your help.

Best regards,

Rémi

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

You can add filed in CI_EUIHEAD structure which is for adding the custom field for Point of Delivery.

You need to do enhancement using Badi ISU_EDM_POD_CUSTOMER for enhancing the PoD Screen.

Let me know if more information is required.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjit Thakur.

0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit Thakur,

Thank you very much for your answer !

I have succeeded to add my custom field by using CI_EUIHEAD, but I don't understand how use BAdI "ISU_EDM_POD_CUSTOMER".

Have you got documentation or explanation on this BAdI ?

Best regards,

Rémi

0 Kudos

Hello

All the documentation available for this badi is in the button "documentation" when you display the badi in transaction SE18.

Regards

Joaquin

0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

You need to develop a Report which will consists of a subscreen which will get displayed in 'Other' Tab (EEDM11>Header> Other). This report should contain the PBO PAI logic for sub screen on DIsplay, Change and Create Mode. You can put in your own Business logic around your custom fields.

After creation of this report, you can add this report name in Implemetation of BADI ISU_EDM_POD_CUSTOMER in 'Program Called' and 'Screen No' in Subscreen Tab.

Alos you need to write code in following method of Implementation. You can check the documentation of using BADI.

PUT_DATA_TO_SCREEN

GET_DATA_FROM_SCREEN

CHANGE_AUTODATA

Let me know if more information is required.

Thanks and Regards,

Ranjit Thakur.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had a similar requirement for IDE.

I always needed the INT_UI for the PoD which I used for Data Exchange objects.

So I added a custom sub screen in PoD which shows me the INT_UI instead of me checking it through the internal table.

you can check it here.

http://wp.me/p1Ci5j-4P

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Your tutorial is very useful for my issue.

But, I have a little question : for codes for PBO of the screen, I should create a screen painter ?

If yes, I have a problem : when I launch "screen painter", the following popup message appears :

"Work process restarted; sessions terminated"

And SAP closes !

Best regards,

Rémi