cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revise SNP config so that Order Reservations can be see as demand

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Ticket as below.

"We need to add the Category AV- i.e. for Order Reservation to the Dependent demand Key Figure which is with Category Group DS1 so that OrderRes(W) can be included in the Planning book."

I copied new planning area and planning book from standerd as I could not make changes in standard planning area.

Also configure the category and category groups.

But I am not gettin understand how I can go ahead and assign this to key figures and SNP planning book.

please help me to do configure this and test this.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member453166
Participant
0 Kudos

This post should help:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I will go through the steps given here.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I Defined panning book but not getting understand how can I define Macro and How can assign it to planning book.

Please help

Thanks in Advance.

Nilesh

former_member453166
Participant
0 Kudos

After creating/copying the planning book from standard it should automatically copy/create the macro books as well. Please refer to the macro books in transaction /SAPAPO/ADVM. Also you will need to add any purely custom key figures as Info objects, then to the planning area, then the planning book, then the data view. So there are several layers of config. I believe the forum I linked to has all the steps outlined for that, but perhaps the macro book transaction is what was missing?

former_member453166
Participant
0 Kudos

After creating/copying the planning book from standard it should automatically copy/create the macro books as well. Please refer to the macro books in transaction /SAPAPO/ADVM. Also you will need to add any purely custom key figures as Info objects, then to the planning area, then the planning book, then the data view. So there are several layers of config. I believe the forum I linked to has all the steps outlined for that, but perhaps the macro book transaction is what was missing?

Also this link should help (also referred to in the other post): http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/11/997f4fa1b344b68aa2d25d87b69d58/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for help..

Answers (0)