cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seeing mapping errors in AAE scenarios. How do we get that?

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does anybody knows??

what about if i dont and continue using the Integration Engine? what about if the abap stack gets deprecated at short time?? may i migrated my scenarios to the AAE automatically??

I cannot monitoring my outbound messages and also the pipelines of the execution,

the adv. are performance in the execution and hardware, but the consecuences to use it are biggers because the previous said.

so in conclude with the question:

Is recommended to use the AAE in PI 7.1 or PI 7.1.1??

Rgds

RP-.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Still in latest versions PI 7.1, 7.11, 7.3 we have options to go for single stack alone(java) or dual stack (both abap stack and java stack). I would personally think development team will decide whether to implement interface in AAE or traditional IE. Again if your interface adapters are java based and requires high performance, you can think about implementing that particular interface in AAE.

If your existing interfaces are made out of abap mapping, CCBPM still I would want yout to consider migrating to abap stack. We need to tweak the interfaces as much possible to accomodate in AAE. Rest should follow with IE. YOu can monitor AAE only using RWB.

With respect to AAE, only proxy protocol (XI) can be communicated using SOAP adapter in 7.11 and not in 7.1. Rest are all pretty much same between 7.11 and 7.1

Hope that helps.

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Baskar.

Is clear for me when to use AAE and no, my question regards to the functionality.

what about seeing mapping errors in AAE scenarios. how could i? also how could i monitor the pipeline execution and the target payload??

its also possible to join the monitoring of both stack in the NWA and also use the funtionality to search message by content

/people/niki.scaglione2/blog/2010/02/22/payload-searching-without-trex

What do you think about???

Rgds

RP

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I agree that AAE does not provide monitoring capability to find out mapping errors and pipeline step. I have developed few AAE interfaces recently. Performances are really awesome. I have created first in IE, tested whole lot in the development wrt to mapping and then modified and moved to AAE. Except RWB monitoring you dont have whole lot. Just thoroughput and performance levels are many fold than IE, we go for AAE. Your link for monitoring is helpful to someextent.

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so...how do you know that your interfaces is facing a mapping error if you cant catch it??

because the message doestn reach the target system?? how do you know the real cause why the interface fails?

Rgds.

RP-.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I meant to say created ID objects extra for IE in addition to AAE and tested complete end to end using IE configuration objects. THen I moved to AAE. I personally feel creating extra ID objects is not major task. ESR accompolishment for us is the main one. This way doing is my personal choice for AAE implementation due to lack of monitoring capability .

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Baskar.

so you prefer performance than monitoring?

how do you handle errors?

do you have any monitoring document related to AAE? i couldnt find any in the SDN

Rgds

RP