cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity contracts in sap SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Can you please explain me how to configure quantity contracts in SD, i am very new to the contracts.

Once we created the quantity contracts what order type i can use to create the release order. Do i need to give any assignment of releasing order type to the quantity contract document type.. please Text Removed

Thanks,

Aju Joseph

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Sep 20, 2011 10:17 PM Dont add texts like provide entire configuration etc., in this forum

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ravi..this is very useful

former_member223456
Participant
0 Kudos

Quantity Contracts are an agreement between byer and seller that a specific quantity of material will be available to buyer at specified price during contract period.In SAP Sales Orders can be created with reference to contracts.VA41 is the t code for contracts.You also have to set copy contraol between contract document and sales orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jairam ,

Create new thread and post your query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinu,

Im not sure how to create new thread. But I have the foloowing requirement from my client.And I assume using Quantity contract I can reslove this.

Volume Capping is to assist BATA in management of stock during excise increase period to reduce the number of “Blocked” Quatro Order.

There are 2 checks in the system:

·         Default quantity tolerance percentage and maximum allowed quantity

·         Based on volume limit by % and quantity of Products, Brand (Product Hierarchy 4) and Type (Product Hierarchy 1)

System should allowed to maintain volume capping by the following combination:

·         Generic – maximum allowed quantity for all material in Quatro order

·         Material

·         Product type

Sub Trademark

System should allowed to maintain the tolerance by actual quantity or percentage based on the overage order quantity for the past 6 orders.

Reject sales order item if exceeded predefined quantity and assign sales order block .

Can some body please help me , how to map this requirment in SD.

Much appricated . thanks a lot

Jairam.mood@gmail.com