cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Ship Condition 01 loading grp plant 3200 SLoc not defined"**

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While sales order for a particular material, in a plant, I get the message *'Ship Condition 01 loading grp plant 3200 SLoc not defined"* all other materials are OK. However the sales order can pick this material from a different plant.

please Help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This appears to be message V1358. Looking at where this message is raised in the code, I would advise that you check the following points:

1. Ensure an entry exists in customising table tvstz for the plant, Storage Location = " ", Loading Group (Specified in material master) and shipping conditions. Is such an entry doe not exist, then the message may be raised at the following code:

FM VERSANDSTELLE_ERMITTELN

select single * from tvstz where werks = werks

and lgort = space

and ladgr = ladgr

and vsbed = vsbed.

if sy-subrc ne 0.

clear tvstz.

message e358 with vsbed ladgr werks lgort

raising fehler_bei_lesen_tvstz.

To maintain entries in this table, go to SM31 and enter tvstz; this bring you to the approriate transaction

2. The only other place I see the message is raised is at the following code:

Include LV45EF01

select single * from tvstz_storloc

where werks eq if_werks

and lgort eq if_lgort

and ladgr eq if_ladgr

and vsbed eq if_vsbed.

if sy-subrc ne 0.

clear tvstz_storloc.

message e358 with if_vsbed if_ladgr if_werks if_lgort

raising fehler_bei_lesen_tvstz.

endif.

Again, the system is checking tvstz but this time is looking for a storage location (that may not be equal to space).

You need to go to SM31, enter table tvstz, press cusomising, press continue wothout project. System will bring you to "Assign Shipping Points" transaction; check this transaction to ensure you have maintained the relevant entry....

Hope this helps.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i am not a expert besaed on my knowledge , first sheck shipping condtions on customer master, ofter check loading group in material master, they ofter u check in shipping point determination ovl2 tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check you material master sales gen plant tab in that you maintain the loading group or not and then check the storage loaction determination in T.code OVL3 . for saving sales order storage loaction determination is not a mandatory, it is mandatory to do the delivery of that material.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you specified the data for the field "loading group" for that material master record