cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After goods recipts storage location in inspection lot is wrongly updated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have done Goods receipts in storage location HAZC but the inspection Lot has updated storage location ARLK. SInce ARLK does not have quality stock we are unable to do transfer posting while doing UD. When we try to post the quality stock to unrestricted stock error comes up which say stock deficit in storage location ARLK. QI Stock is in HAZC storage location.

Please suggest how can we do Transfer posting in QM.

We cannot move QI stock from HAZC to ARLK through MM transactions.

Samir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very odd behavior. I can't say I've seen that type of situation.

I'd first double check all your stock levels in all storage locations, especially any restricted stock. Just to make sure you haven't missed somthing.

Sicne you can't move the stock, it might be possible to move the inpsection lot. Maybe try QAC2 and move the lot to storage location ARLK.

I have no idea if that will work or not. But if you have nothing else to try......

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

QAC2 is not possible sice there is no stock in ARLK.

Samir

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

One of the possibilities I think is transaction variant. If you are using any transaction variant, storage locations can be made forbidden for entries. Check this aspect.

1. This case is happening with all inspection lots or this particular lot has encountered with this issue?

2. Try changing storage location in QA12 to HAZC (just to the right of unrestricted use)

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Various factors needs to be known...

Check you GR once again what is storage location mentioned ?

What is status of Inspection lot currently?

Normally storage location mentioned in Goods Receipt will get updated in the inspection lot.

You try reversing the GR, if you have not started inspection meaning if your inspection lot do not have status as INSP ....

System will allow you to reverse the GR and Redo it.

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we try to cancel the material document it produce another error saying " Material document cannot be cancelled since stock is tranferred". But we do not ahve any material document for Material/batch except for 101 while doing goods receipts. Somehow system has determine the stock is tranferred from HAZC to ARLK. So the option of reversing material document is not possible.

Samir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is current status of the inspection lot as the error you are getting is Stock alredy transfered.

As FF said this can not happen. Check the stocks again. Also check the movements happened in MB51,ensure your MB51 layout doesnot have any filters

Regards,

Nitin