cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 10 - Post Installation Task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All ,

As per GRC 10.0 Post-Installation guide we need to Activate Common Workflow , So my related questions are:-

1-Why this activation is required and If we donu2019t activated this what happen to MSMP workflow or CUP workflow

2-Why we need to maintain Prefix Numbers under definition environment?

Thanks,

Jagat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagat ,

I am part of an GRC 10 Implementation team and we did activated the MSMP worfk flow for our project because we had to deliver couple of MSMP work flow requirements as per our project deliverables. Technically if we don't have any work flow requirements and CUP is not implemented as well , i don't see any reason as in why should we go ahead and activate it . It should not be a post installation task unless we have some MSMP work flow requirements.

Regarding Prefix Numbers under definition environment ,i guess it helps us to prevent possibilities of overwriting workflow between different systems.

Vikas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikas,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you please expalin the same in detail.

Thanks,

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jagat,

Below are couple of steps that we need to perform before you start configuring MSMP Wofkflow in GRC .

Activation of BC Sets for MSMP Work flow (GRC_MSMP_CONFIGURATION)

Activate Event Linkage for AC Work flows..

Activate MSMP Content for AC.

If your project don't have any Work flow requirements , then you don't have to perform these steps . This configuration is performed before you can start maintaining MSMP work flow's for your project. I am also new to MSMP work flow however would be glad to share across any information or provide any assistance that require.

Please let me know if you need any further explanation and would be glad to help.

Cheers.. Vikas

Answers (0)