cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight pricing condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have this one business scenario to be addressed.

There are 3 line items in the sales order, there is a freight condition type in every line item, Now, when i am creating a delivery document, only the least freight value should go to the delivery document,

For instance: in sales order 3 line items, in line 10, freight is 10$, in line 20 it is 20$ and line 30 it is 30 $

so,only 10 $ should go to delivery

I have build this logic, hope this works, but I need some expert advise.

Pass the values of the freight item condition types to a sub-total and store it in there. Create a header freight condition type and write a routine in the calculation type to fetch the least value from the sub-total and put it in the header condition.

Then thru copy control pass on this header value to the delivery document.

The question thats hitting me is, will the header frieght condition get updated in the run time with the least value from the item condition types.

Please let me know if you have any other work-around.

Thanks to all in advance,

Beatle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Beatle

As per your example, if least value should go to delivery then you need to assign new requirement to the freight condition type in the pricing procedure You have to assign the same requirement to all freight condition types in the pricing procedure.The header freight condition type will get updated provided the requirement that you are assigning is correct.So make sure that in the requirement the logic that you are giving and writing is correct.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Definitely it will works....there are two ways meet your requirement,,,

1. Z routine creation @ copy controls

2. Alternative condition type...

Regards,

SGR