cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing is reading VK12 / VK13 and not the price in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello you all,

When the system is billing a set the system is reading the price in table VK12 instead of the pricing record in sales order.

This situations is only happening in Set.

Someone can help me?

Thanks

Cátia Pereira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cátia Pereira

First of all Welcome to SDN Forum

Can you kindly elaborate the issue which you are facing

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I'm billing a material that is set ( vf01) the system is reading the price in the table VK12,when he should be reading the price in the sales order ( va02).

I already asked an abaper to try to figure out what is happening ... without any results.

This is very awkward because is only happening when the material is a set. In the other materials the programe is reading the price on the sales order.

Do you need another information?

Do you know if this is customing?

Thanks

Cátia

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Catia

If the price of the material is getting picked up from the condition record at order level only then there should not be any problem. So also check the pricing type of the item category.Also check the copy controls.

If any user exits etc has been done then it is adviesd to reach your ABAP team member.

Regards

Srinath

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Catia,

please check the customizing copy control at item level (transaction VTFL for delivery-related billing, VTFA for order-related billing). There is the filed Pricing.

By this field you tell to system if the pricing condition, and which pricing pondition, should be copied from sales order, or redetermined from condition master data.

The F1 help on that filed explains the possibilities.

Best regards,

Ivano