cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Material Determination not reflected in assigned sales document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have implemented customized material determination, with requirement to change the UoM of the entered material, from GJ to MJ. I have assigned the procedure to 3 document types:

1. sales order type

2. credit memo request

3. debit memo request

However, this setup is only reflected in the 1st sales document assigned with the procedure. It is not reflected in the credit or debit memo request.

I have turned on the material determination analysis in sales order. Per my checking during credit memo request creation, the analysis indicated that the condition is found successfully. But the UoM did not change in the document.

Please assist.

Thank you.

HJMY

Edited by: HJMY on Sep 20, 2011 1:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you maintained copying controls currectly or not.

Goto VTAA and check the copying controls from source order to target credit/debit memo.

check the field campaign determination at item level and also copying requirements at header and item levels.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thx for your reply.

But I am creating credit/debit memo request without reference to billing.

When I create credit/debit memo request, the material determination is triggered.

Per my test today for credit memo request, I found that the material determination is triggered.

However, the substition UoM is not reflected in the credit memo request document.

The result is reflected only in sales order.

Please help.

Edited by: HJMY on Sep 21, 2011 3:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am closing this thread.

I found the root cause but not solution.

Posting to a new thread.

Regards,

HJMY