cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

releasing billing doc to accounting with FICO Interface problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have problem while releasing billing doc to accounting.

When I use TCODE VF02, to release, I got the message :

Condition type MWST tax code A1 does not exist

Message no. FF762

Diagnosis

When calculating tax, the system tried to determine the condition amount and the condition number from tables A003 and A053 using the specified condition type and tax code. However, no values were found there.

System Response

The specified amount cannot be posted in FI.

Procedure

Check the Customizing settings for the specified tax code. Check whether the validity period (possible with tax jurisdictions) is defined.

I have checked the condition Record MWST for tax code A1 through Analysis, and the value is already there

I have checked the condition though TCODE VK12, the value is already there

I have checked the condition though TCODE FTXP, the tax code is already maintain

when I checked with TCODE VFX3, I saw the Posting Status is Error In Accounting Interface

I might be not saw it thoroughly..

What should I do ...?

Regards,

Rizki Harris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Finally this problem is solved..

I use the solution from SAP Note 0000911364

Regards,

Rizki Harris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check FTXP again and make sure there is G/L account(s) assigned to the tax code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether account determination is done in OB40 (by FI people).

there we have to assign the GL account for that tax condition account key (MWS) with Tax code A1.

For this goto OB40 and double click on MWS transaction and you can see the tax code and GL account if you maintained here.

venkateswarareddy_medam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it standard invoice or export invoice.

If you have export invoice please check the export invoice amount and normal invoice amount.

If it is same then only it will create the accounting document.

Regards,

Venkat.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rizki,

Have you tried to edit the tax calculated in the billing document. If there is any manual change happened, the tax code will be pulled out from the condition. Try to update the pricing with 'G' option and check again.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran