cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany invoice before customer invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard SAP scenario, is it possible to have Intercomapny Billing done before the Customer invoice is created? If yes, then please let me know as how to acheive the same.

Thanks and Regards

Abhishek Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

venkateswarareddy_medam
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please set a batchjob for the billing type IV then it will creates automatically a intercompany invoice.

After that create another batchjob for F2 invoice.

Please give the time difference between the 2 jobs.

Regards,

Venkat.

Edited by: venkateswarareddy Medam on Sep 20, 2011 4:24 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hongru
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dears,

Why I get error log, when create intercompany billing before customer billing in S4 1909?

"If acc. assignment is active the IC must be created after cust. invoice"

Message VF(268)

Please advise, thanks.

0 Kudos

Hello Wei, did you resolve the issue which you have mentioned?

I am also facing the same issue.

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the main point is that it is nott possible to create IV invoice by VF04 before the creation of customer invoice. But you can create IV invoice by VF01 at every time.

If you want to have the possibility ro create IV invoice by VF04 at every time, then you have to implement the modification of SAP note 38501.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible with standard SAP configuration.

Go to va01 and Create sales order.

Specify the plant as delivering plant manually at item level. And create delivery by specifying picked quantity and PGI.

Go to vf01 and specify the delivery number and specify the billing type as IV for the field billing type in vf01 and enter, then system generates intercompany invoice iv and save it.

Again Go to vf01 and specify the delivery number enter, and then system generates customer invoice f2 and save it.

this can be done along with standard intercompany sales configuration.