cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Column in standard table disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am working on standard webdynpro components. Now my issue is with newly added field to an standard table in layout of standard SRM Webdynpro component that is /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOTC_BD.In this component I added VNAME field as an input field and added it as an column 2 and maintained all the properties as required in metadata thru spro .But now the issue is whenever I get the table the column is showing as an read only ..but once if i am entering all the details in an row and trigger enter button then I am getting this input field as non - read only .But by default I want to make it as an non read only .I checked with all the properties in SPRO and Properties of the column .All are enabled but I am getting as disabled .So pls help me in this to solve the issue ..

Thanks ,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

With your description, no one would be able to provide you a solution. it is complex and needs understanding of the application architecture.

My guess is some where the attribute vname property is initially set to read_only. You need to find out where it is setting the value for first time. Debug it and find out.