cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to select a candidate and planing in Cross Docking Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus, I need help on Cross monitor, I am trying to make a simple example and I am completely lost.

The steps I did:

Create a sales order

Create a Outbound delivery

With MIGO and mvt 501 good entrance.

The system is configured for creating a TR with the good receiving.

In the XD monitor I can see the documents Inbound, Inbound TR,and Outbound , Outbound delivery and Decision.

If I select one row in the ALV section for the list of Inbound TR and click on Plan botton I get a message saying "No Outbound documents have been selected for planing". I attempted to select both rows, the inbound TR in the ALV section and the Outbound delivery in the tree section but still getting same message.

The only way to have some results in the Decision folder is from the inbound TR select one row and designate it for Cross Docking but I don´t Know what the system does after it.

I will appreciate very much your help.

Thank You,

Al

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There must be a TR with the same date and time planned in order to link both documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i know i think the document type needs to match, you will be able to link only an IBD with a OBD and an inbound TR against an outbound TR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved, The amount in the candidate anf Planified didn't match. I supoose is because of the palletization issue. Once they have same amount of material I can see doc plan and Doc candidate in the plan window.

Thanks,

Al

Edited by: agmogena on Sep 30, 2011 1:50 PM

Edited by: agmogena on Dec 26, 2011 6:37 PM

Edited by: agmogena on Dec 26, 2011 6:38 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What this basically means is that the system has unable to find a corresponding outbound TR for the corresponding inbound TR and vice versa with matching criteria. If it would have found then you would have seen the inbound and outbound document in the next screen after executing the plan and you could have linked it from that screen.

Check your configuration specially the WH level setting where you define the Planning time, defualt release and default last release time. Also ensure at movement type level setting you dont have consider preallocated stock. And one additional point ensure that the palletization data is mainatined in the material master because the program checks the palletization value although it is not explicitly mentioned in any documentation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Sandeepang , I finally I got to the planning screen, I have to match date and time in the outbound delivery and the inbound TR.

But the only problem is that the window is empty. I asume it can be because of the palletization issue. Can you please tell me what I have to change? the material document shows 10 UN as quantity and the outbound delivery also shows 10 UN, no palletization is involved.

Thanks,

Al

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am wandering if for having a candidate and a plan document linking together in the Cross Docking scenario they must be same type of document, that is, an inbound TR with an outbound TR or I can instead link an inbound TR with the outbound delivery doc number.

I have created TR for ian incomming material and an outbound delivery TR. In the XD monitor. If I click on planif. I get another window with 3 sections but it is empty.

Thank you,

Al.