Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field target value and qty in item to be optional for contract in SRM

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

We are trying to use the migration tools for contract to migrate contract from ECC to SRM (program: BBP_CONTRACT_INITIAL_UPLOAD). However I got error message saying that target quantity OR value in item is mandatory in SRM.

In ECC, it is very possible for us to have a contract without target qty in item. So rather than have to mass update contract in ECC to have target qty (which we also not sure how to get the data), it is more appropriate IF possible to pass the contract without target quantity in SRM.

Is this possible?

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christian_zeuch
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You can try to change the customizing for this error following the steps below:

- Go to SPRO transaction;

- Access the below path:

SAP Implememtation Guide->SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings

->Message Control->Influence Message Control

- Click on BUS2000113;

- Click on Message Control (left menu);

- Add the entry for /SAPSRM/PDO_WKL 402 and set the Type to W

In case this error is not available, please go to transaction sm30 and add the below entry in view BBPV_PDMSG:

ApplicArea: /SAPSRM/PDO_WKL

MsgNo: 402

Object Type: BUS2000113

Allowed: EW

Standard: W

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Christian Zeuch

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks a lot for the input. I have followed your suggestion, though using minor adjustment in which I set the application area to BBP_PD. And it works....now I only getting warning message during simulation. However when I execute in the actual mode (simulation un-ticked), I got error message "Buffer tabel is not up-to-date". Do you happen to know this issue?

John

christian_zeuch
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi! Have you checked st22 for the full dump information?

Pplease post it here (at least the initial part, the code and the call stack).

Thanks!

Christian Zeuch

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I have solved the remaining issue. I have mapped the price in ECC (Cond type PB00) to wrong price in SRM (cond type 0100), while for contract, I should have mapped it to 01CT. After I fix the coding, the upload works like a charm.

Thanks a lot for your help

John

Answers (0)