cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with passing datas between screen with SUP 2.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all.

I Have a easy example using SUP 2.0 with bapis. I have a MBO created by a function rfc in R3. In my start screen I call a online request "FIND ALL" and this query takes to me, all the register in R3. I select one of them and It shows me the detail. In this screen I have a menu item to open a screen for updating the selected register but when the sreens appear, the fields are no filled with the datas in the detail screen. ¿ How can I do this association? This does not happen if the worflow is server started.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You will have to associate the mbo attributes to the fields in the Workflow screens (XBW). Then you should do a online request for the details of the mbo.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi again. I have already a online request to obtain all register and when I select one of them, I go to the detail and the fields are mapped. The problem is when I go to another screen to update the register, the fields are in blank. I have all these fiels in Input data binding mapped to the key in the estructure created for the modify. If i change this to the same field like the detail screen, it shows me the value for all the fields but the function modify does not send anything.

How can I solve this? Thanks

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

The most likely explanation is that you have two sets of keys, one for the attributes and one for the parameters. The attribute keys will have their values set when the online request returns but the parameter keys will have empty values. If the parameters of your modify operation map on a one-to-one basis to the attributes, try changing you modify screen and modify operation parameter mappings to use the attribute keys rather than the parameter keys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, In the update screen, a mapped all the fields to the first structure ( the same in detail screen) and I change the parameters fields to this elements too, so, when I move from detail to update screen, all fields are filled and the modify works well.